Updated: Apr 15
But, only for delivery!
This means that we are still processing orders!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME?
1. You'll be able to check out on iZULU.shop, but delivery of your order will only take place after the lockdown.
2. You won't be able to log any returns or any exchanges. We are extending our returns policies to allow you to return or exchange eligible items after the national lockdown has been lifted.
3. We will reach out directly to customers with pre-existing orders and keep them informed on the next steps.
4. You can reach us via our Contact form and we’ll get back to you in 72 hours.
WHAT DO I DO IN THE MEANTIME?
1. Get to browsing, we've got tons of amazing local products to see. 2. Get involved in our social community to stay connected and up to date with all things iZULU - we'll be bringing you lots of great content during the lockdown extension.
3. Become an iZULU vendor - sign up will stay open throughout the lockdown.
Let's stay connect and let's stay safe!